Vendors are from Mars. Partners are from Venus.
Thursday, October 17th, 2018, Menlo Park, California
For those that remember, John Gray’s book took the world by storm in the 90’s, selling over 50 million copies. It is the definitive guide on having a happy relationship. We’re having fun with our CMU theme, arguing that the relationship between Vendors and Partners can be a similarly challenging. There needs to be an equal balance of give-and-take, an understanding of how the other side communicate, and space to be different. Without this, resentment can develop and partnerships can fail.
On October 17th, we are inviting a selection of resellers and distributors to share their side of the story. Where are channel marketers going wrong? What are they doing well? We will uncover common relationship issues between Vendors and Partners and work through them with a combination of presentations and table discussions.
We will also have a panel of partners answering your questions, such as:
- Is there vendor loyalty?
- Why the lack of quality reporting from channel? (“Many distys don’t know their own numbers?”)
- What has been your most successful partner-marketing program?
- What comms are useful to you?
- Do you find the social content that vendors provide useful?
- How do you get new newsletter subscribers?
- How to gain mindshare with a partner that has many vendors?
- Do you see marketing playing a pivotal role in their business?
Quadrus Conference Center, Menlo Park
If the 'Register' button above is grey, please scroll the form area to show any remaining fields