California: Optimizing Partner Performance & Engagement
Wednesday, February 21st, 2018, Quadrus Conference Center, Menlo Park, California
After a fantastic first event in June 2017, we are back to the beautiful Quadrus Conference Center in Menlo Park. Past attendees said they loved the interactivity, mix of format, global perspective, and networking. It was an opportunity to share insights and best practice in a room full of like-minded peers.
The theme for our next event on Wednesday, February 21st, 2018 is “Optimizing Partner Performance & Engagement.” A tweak here, a change there — optimizing partner performance is about making the right adjustments at the right time in the lifecycle of a partner. It is a broad topic that will allow us to provide a variety of presentations, panel discussions, table workshops, and the great networking that make CMU so unique.
We will now have two, shorter table discussion sessions to increase networking time. When you register, you will be asked to select two from the following list:
- Partner Communications – What’s missing?
- Do Incentives really drive partners to deliver better results?
- Partner Portals – Is yours working effectively?
- How can marketing concierge increase ROI from MDF?
- Enabling partners to execute better digital marketing
- How to avoid under utilized funding – what can you do?
- How to increase partner participation without paying over the odds?
The full agenda will be published shortly.
Hope you can join us!